BOARD

아버지, Happy Birthday ♡♡♡ (from: Viet Nam)

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile tranhien 회원 정보 보기 작성일 19-02-21 00:47

본문

(I don’t know you can read this letter because I can’t speak Korea but I think Bikk Bokk can help you, I bet she speaks English very well ^.^) 

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday... happy birthday... happy birthday to you. 

Happy birthday, 아버지♪...♪...♪  

Wish the best things will come to you. Let’s keep your sharp mind, have a balanced diet and always be happy with your family. 

It was a long time no see you and hear your voice. You are absolutely surprising why I call you "father" (^.^) Actually, my mother is older than you 1 year, so you just like my father. I wondering that can you remember or know about me, because I sent you some letter before on the website. It is not important because I know you are reading my letter and you know me NOW (*.*)

I saw your video that you posted on last Christmas. Bikk Bokk is so pretty and sings very well *.* She absolutely looks like you when she smiles and cute eyes, just like her mother. I think it could be amazing if you sing new songs with her on the next album, it will be exciting ^O^

There are some fun stories. The day I know you just before one day of Bikk Bokk's birthday (on 26th August in 2017) and the day you hold the 25th anniversary is an Independence day in my country. It's so amazing and very meaning for me. So, you just like a gift that God sent for me. It was difficult days for me… stress, painful and awful. But listen to your songs, almost them are rock and very difficult to hear in the first time but I tried so many times haha.

I totally fell in love with rock music and the most important thing is you become my inspiration. You believe what you see, what you feel. You don't afraid what people argue about you. You listen to your heart and pursue your dream. I was in the same situation when I graduated from university. I don't know what I have to do and what I'm aiming for. And then I read your history again and I realize that English is only ways for me to explore the world, obtain knowledge and improve my qualification.

NOW, I'm trying to achieve my desire, because of you. Thank you so much, for living and singing amazing songs. I'm sorry for the letter is so long, but I appreciate if you can read this entire letter. It's too difficult to choose what gift I can send for you on this day and I decided to write this letter and send for you. All the thing I can do is hope you happy and healthy. We will meet together soon. Love and miss you so much T.T

p/s: Ah, if one day you travel in my country, let's try eating some traditional foods such as Bún chả, Bánh cuốn, Phở and visit Ha Noi, Da Nang. That is my favorite places.

G
M
T
Y
Phát hiện ngôn ngữQuốc Tế NgữTiếng Ả RậpTiếng AlbaniaTiếng AmharicTiếng AnhTiếng ArmeniaTiếng AzerbaijanTiếng Ba LanTiếng Ba TưTiếng BantuTiếng BasqueTiếng BelarusTiếng BengalTiếng Bồ Đào NhaTiếng BosniaTiếng BulgariaTiếng CatalanTiếng CebuanoTiếng ChichewaTiếng CorsiTiếng Creole ở HaitiTiếng CroatiaTiếng Đan MạchTiếng Do TháiTiếng ĐứcTiếng EstoniaTiếng FilipinoTiếng FrisiaTiếng Gael ScotlandTiếng GaliciaTiếng GeorgeTiếng GujaratTiếng Hà LanTiếng Hà Lan (Nam Phi)Tiếng HànTiếng HausaTiếng HawaiiTiếng HindiTiếng HmongTiếng HungaryTiếng Hy LạpTiếng IcelandTiếng IgboTiếng IndonesiaTiếng IrelandTiếng JavaTiếng KannadaTiếng KazakhTiếng KhmerTiếng KurdTiếng KyrgyzTiếng LàoTiếng LatinhTiếng LatviaTiếng LitvaTiếng LuxembourgTiếng Mã LaiTiếng MacedoniaTiếng MalagasyTiếng MalayalamTiếng MaltaTiếng MaoriTiếng MarathiTiếng Mông CổTiếng MyanmarTiếng Na UyTiếng NepalTiếng NgaTiếng NhậtTiếng PashtoTiếng Phần LanTiếng PhápTiếng PunjabTiếng RumaniTiếng SamoaTiếng SécTiếng SerbiaTiếng SesothoTiếng ShonaTiếng SindhiTiếng SinhalaTiếng SlovakTiếng SloveniaTiếng SomaliTiếng SundaTiếng SwahiliTiếng TajikTiếng TamilTiếng Tây Ban NhaTiếng TeluguTiếng TháiTiếng Thổ Nhĩ KỳTiếng Thụy ĐiểnTiếng TrungTiếng Trung giản thểTiếng UkrainaTiếng UrduTiếng UzbekTiếng ViệtTiếng Xứ WalesTiếng ÝTiếng YiddishTiếng YorubaTiếng Zulu
Quốc Tế NgữTiếng Ả RậpTiếng AlbaniaTiếng AmharicTiếng AnhTiếng ArmeniaTiếng AzerbaijanTiếng Ba LanTiếng Ba TưTiếng BantuTiếng BasqueTiếng BelarusTiếng BengalTiếng Bồ Đào NhaTiếng BosniaTiếng BulgariaTiếng CatalanTiếng CebuanoTiếng ChichewaTiếng CorsiTiếng Creole ở HaitiTiếng CroatiaTiếng Đan MạchTiếng Do TháiTiếng ĐứcTiếng EstoniaTiếng FilipinoTiếng FrisiaTiếng Gael ScotlandTiếng GaliciaTiếng GeorgeTiếng GujaratTiếng Hà LanTiếng Hà Lan (Nam Phi)Tiếng HànTiếng HausaTiếng HawaiiTiếng HindiTiếng HmongTiếng HungaryTiếng Hy LạpTiếng IcelandTiếng IgboTiếng IndonesiaTiếng IrelandTiếng JavaTiếng KannadaTiếng KazakhTiếng KhmerTiếng KurdTiếng KyrgyzTiếng LàoTiếng LatinhTiếng LatviaTiếng LitvaTiếng LuxembourgTiếng Mã LaiTiếng MacedoniaTiếng MalagasyTiếng MalayalamTiếng MaltaTiếng MaoriTiếng MarathiTiếng Mông CổTiếng MyanmarTiếng Na UyTiếng NepalTiếng NgaTiếng NhậtTiếng PashtoTiếng Phần LanTiếng PhápTiếng PunjabTiếng RumaniTiếng SamoaTiếng SécTiếng SerbiaTiếng SesothoTiếng ShonaTiếng SindhiTiếng SinhalaTiếng SlovakTiếng SloveniaTiếng SomaliTiếng SundaTiếng SwahiliTiếng TajikTiếng TamilTiếng Tây Ban NhaTiếng TeluguTiếng TháiTiếng Thổ Nhĩ KỳTiếng Thụy ĐiểnTiếng TrungTiếng Trung giản thểTiếng UkrainaTiếng UrduTiếng UzbekTiếng ViệtTiếng Xứ WalesTiếng ÝTiếng YiddishTiếng YorubaTiếng Zulu
Chức năng phát âm giới hạn ở 200 ký tự

댓글목록

엽기토끼님의 댓글

no_profile 엽기토끼 회원 정보 보기

You are a really nice buffalo. Nationality is different, but I'm glad to see a fan with similar minds. I hope that the inspiration from his amazing music make your life more wonderful.^^